Monday, November 27, 2017

bread, yoghurt, Sandy F's quilt done

Michael and Cookie headed out for a walk first thing Sunday morning (11/26), while I spent a bit of time in the kitchen.  I haven’t made bread in forever, so I mixed up the dough first thing and left it to rise while I headed downstairs.  While I was working on the remaining rows of Sandy F’s quilt, my honey brought me a smurfy egg/cheese/spinach/English muffin breakfast!  


When I got Sandy’s quilting finished:  


I headed back upstairs to put together yoghurt for Michael (it had been fermenting in the crockpot overnight) 




and to get my fully risen bread:  


into loaves for a second proofing.  I got the bread baked while my honey ran to the grocery store and ran the extra 1/2 loaf down to Paula, who came home from a wonderful vacation with her entire family, with a cold  :~(.  














In the afternoon I got Sandy’s quilt all cleaned up 


looks like Christmas ornaments....right?
























and started to load up a double length of fleece for 2 Clinton quilts:  


We went ‘star gazing’ after dinner as the ISS (International Space Station) flew overhead once again.  It seemed even more interesting since we have started to watch the PBS special ‘a year in space’ with Scott Kelly…and I also have his book on hold at the library  :~).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.