Thursday, November 23, 2017

AJ a duex

We slept in on Wednesday morning (11/22) after our late night Tuesday night, so it was a slow start to the morning :~).  I got my emails read and my blog out PLUS a 1/2 hour phone call with BG before SKYPE-ing with Janice at 9 AM.  By the time we were done SKYPE-ing and I was done with breakfast it was 11 AM and I was ready to start my sewing/quilting day  :~).  But, Wednesday turned out to be more of a ‘spend time with my friends’ day, so I had another long talk with Pat W!!  I read my book for a bit after that (I’m reading a new series of light murder mysteries by Amanda Lee, with an embroidery shop theme) and finally ventured downstairs to get the bird quilt trimmed, to get a label made and to start working on the binding.  By the time Michael and I had dinner (leftover Chinese) and settled in to watch TV, I had the binding almost all of the way done on one side of the quilt.  

I know you love them, so here are 2 more adorable pictures of AJ:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.