Friday, March 18, 2016

Spanish coffee cake, Willa, popovers!



HAPPY ST PATRICK’S DAY!!! I was up at 7 AM on Thursday (3/17), as I had a lot to do before quilting.  I put together sugar cookie dough so it was ready to bake when I got home (I am responsible for having cookies at the concessions for the FMCP play this weekend).  Then I put together the Spanish Coffee Cake to take to quilting for Willa’s birthday.  


 
 By then, Michael was up and he packed the car for me.  He took me to quilting and dropped me off (he needed the car for his eye appointment) and Willa was very surprised and pleased with her birthday “cake”.   


Debra gave me a ride home from quilting and stayed to talk for several hours…that was really nice!  I got all of the sugar cookies baked and delivered to Corinne for the play Thursday night, while Michael and Joe (our neighbor) were sitting on the back deck, drinking and socializing).  By then it was 6 PM and I put together 1/2 a recipe of popovers to go with our dinner of leftover chicken and orzo salad.   
I threw some BBQ sauce on my chicken

these popovers where INSANELY huge and delicious


YUMM - O!



























I headed to the studio after that and managed to get a few things cut out before joining my honey for TV at 9 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.