Thursday, March 10, 2016

2nd fish top finished, ruebenwich, loading up Miss Scarlett



Michael headed out early for errands on Wednesday (3/9), which included dropping off our taxes, hitting BJ’s, going to the movies…SPOTLIGHT…which he said was excellent, a foot doc appointment because his right foot has really been giving him problems and finally the liquor store before getting home at 4 PM.  Jan and I went out to breakfast on Wednesday.  She couldn’t do much else, as she had to be home for a mattress delivery, but we had a leisurely time at THE BIG VIEW and got a lot of talking done.  I was home by 11 and continued to work on the fish until 1:30 PM when I headed to the Lake House to walk in the pool with Pat.  We walked for almost 1-1/2 hours, then I headed home and finally finished the second fish quilt top:


I stopped then and started to load up blue polar fleece to quilt the first 2 fish quilts.  Michael and I had the second ruebenwich (first was made for quilting last week) and it was OUTSTANDING!!! 


 After that Michael wanted to watch his special shows, so I stayed in the studio until 10 PM (including an hour of SKYPING with Janice…which finally worked after I called her FOUR times!!!) and got the first row of quilting done on the first fish quilt:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.