Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Elsie & Cookie a duex



Michael was in some kind of tournament on Tuesday (3/9) here at SCCL, which didn’t kick off until NOON…so he had a lazy morning and didn’t make his traditional omelet breakfast until around 10.   I spent the morning working on the second fish quilt top, and made a good start before Joanne picked me up at 1 PM for Stitch and Chat.  I got a bit of knitting done and a lot of talking done and we made several stops on the way home.  When I got home, I totally didn’t feel like doing anything, so I just read a new book until Michael came home from his tournament around 6 PM.  When I came home from S&C, even though the outdoor thermometer read 82 degrees, there was snuggling going on again:  














 Michael  took a quick shower once he was home(they had dinner at the clubhouse) and took off at 7 to pick up Larry for the movies (LONDON IS FALLING…or something like that), while I stayed home and finally hit my studio again to continue working on the rest of the fish quilts.  Michael got home at 10:30 and I was pooped, so I headed to bed, while he watched just a bit of TV.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of our babies!!!

    Love Ya!

    Michael

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.