Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Karen B


For whatever reason, I could NOT get this picture to post in the blog yesterday…here’s the happy recipient with her quilt:



We were up early again on Tuesday (3/1), me for a dentist appointment and Michael to visit the chiropractor.  Jan picked me up from the dentist and we hit WALMART and Publix (to get strawberries from Plant City that Loree told us about) before settling in at BO JANGLES to try their fish sandwich for lunch.  I got home in time to go to Stitch and Chat and had a good time there with everyone.  When I came home from there I was totally lazy and sat and read my book until Larry picked up Michael for the movies at 6 PM.  Sally came over and we shared salads for dinner and talked and talked and talked…we haven’t seen each other in far too long.  After that I watched TV until Michael got home, and then headed for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.