Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Octopus embroidery


I was gone on Tuesday (3/29) from 9 AM until 4:30!!!!  Pat W, Cathy W, June S and I went to an embroidery open house  for a company called TEXMAC in Charlotte.  It was an all day affair (they even fed us lunch) and Pat won 40 big spools of embroidery thread and June (the only one of us with a multi-needle embroidery machine) won a new hoop…it was TERRIFIC.  Jerry W and Mary B from Scrap Happy Quilters were also there and Jerry also won 40 spools of thread.  We had a good time, and though I thought I would take a nap when I got home…I guess I was just too wired.  I talked to Michael for a bit, then made a quick trip the library with a stop at Jan’s on the way home.  We had another reprise of Easter dinner, then Michael left for the movies (Superman vs Batman) and I settled into my studio.  I got 2 new embroideries done for Clinton….they are SO CUTE: 
 
 
 
and continued to sew on blocks for the third patriotic quilt.  I pushed myself and kept going until 10 PM.  I was vegging and watching TV when Michael got home at 10:30 and after talking for a bit, we both went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.