Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Cookie & Elsie



Michael had late tee off times at Fort Mill on Monday (3/21) of 10:10 and 10:20, so he didn’t leave the house until 9 AM.  I got a bit of sewing done on my binding for the second fish quilt, before heading to the Lake House for a Volunteer meeting at 10:30.  When I left the house at 10 AM, our bed still wasn’t made because some “people” refused to get up:   



By the time I got home from my meeting, Cookie was in her usual spot, waiting for dad:  

I got home at 11:45, wolfed down a sandwich and headed out to the Lodge at 12:15.  Our Machine Embroidery Club was headed to Anita Goodesign for a tour of their facilities and then a chance to buy embroidery designs at a discount.  Because OF COURSE I don’t have too many designs already :~).  We left there at 3 PM and my friends dropped me off at a local restaurant where I met up with Michael to go to a Medicare Seminar.  We stopped at the grocery store on the way home, and when we got home at 7:30…I was BEAT!  I went downstairs and tried to motivate myself to sew…but I was just too tired, so I came back upstairs, watched TV with my honey, and spent the rest of the evening sewing in ends on one of my quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.