Wednesday, March 23, 2016

2nd fish quilt done!, second green cat, sides on pink cats, 2nd patriotic moving along



I hopped up Tuesday morning (3/22) and the first thing I did was finish the binding on the second fish quilt…YAY!   

(Eagle-eyed Michael noticed that when he held up the first one…it was upside down!)  Then I loaded up another cat to embroider, and while that was going, I sewed a bit more on my patriotic squares.  After the cat was finished:   




 In the evening when we watch TV I've been trimming the threads and packing off of the pink cats and they are finally done.  So, I dropped back to those and got all of the sides put on them…I LOVE how they look:  

I spent a lot of time in the afternoon reading my book while sitting with the furnace guy.  Luckily he thought everything was OK with our air conditioners, so we are set for the summer.  Michael and I had leftover fish for dinner, and Larry picked him up at 6:15 for the movies.  I continued to sew in the evening, and by the time he got home, all of the squares for the second patriotic quilt were in the hour glass block formation:









1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.