Tuesday, March 8, 2016

1st fish top finished


Michael hopped up at 6:30 AM on Monday (3/7) for golf, and I followed shortly afterwards.  I was still not finished pulling together tax info, so spent the morning on that :~(.  Finally, by the time I left to water walk with Pat, all taxes were pulled together for us, and for Quilt Devo….all extraneous papers were filed, and my desk and basket were completely cleared out….YAYAYAY!!!  Pat and I walked for 1-1/2 hours…it is amazing to me that we never run out of things to talk about :~).  About 5 minutes after I got home, my honey was home with an 89 from his round on what he called a very hard golf course (Tega Cay).  We both read our books until dinner….then I headed to the studio where I sewed until 9 PM.  I finally got the first fish top totally finished: 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After that it was vegging and TV until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.