Thursday, March 31, 2016

octopus, patriotic-3 started, starfish



Michael was up at 6 AM for golf on Wednesday (3/30), and I dragged myself out before 7.  I was moving kind of slowly, but made it to my studio by 8 and was embroidering and ironing/cutting shortly afterwards.  I finished off the third octopus 
I love this pink/purple thread and bonus...I got it for free!

and got all of my patriotic blocks cut and ironed after their initial sewing.  That always seems to take longer than I think (hope?) it will.  


I started to embroider some starfish, and got my 1/2 square triangles sewn into 2’s.  By then Michael was home (with an 85 and his LONGEST drive of 236 yards!!!) and we sat out on the porch for a bit, reading and enjoying the sun.  We had the last reprise of our Easter dinner, then I headed downstairs to SKYPE with Janice (which actually worked….YAY!)  I came back upstairs before 9 PM and watched TV and clipped all of the threads on my embroideries and ripped off my stabilizer.   

I am just loving these newest CUTE SEALIFE embroideries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.