Friday, October 16, 2015


Thursday morning (10/17) Michael packed the car for quilting and away I went.  OMgoodness…what a fun morning!  There was an awful lot of laughing going on in the whole room (especially when the cute insurance guy came….I can’t really explain what happened, you just had to be there :~)…and especially at our table.  Sometimes I can’t believe…no matter how I feel when I get up Thursday morning, I always feel happier when I get home from having a good time with my friends.  Everyone liked the last 2 animal/embroidery Clinton School Quilts I took for show and tell…I even stopped in at the library for show and tell on the way home.  I had a bunch of stuff to pick up around the house when I got home (it has gotten a bit out of control over the past couple of days), but I didn’t mind since it gave me time to think about what all I want to work on next (sewing-wise).  Michael decided he wanted to go to 521 barbeque for dinner, so we headed over there for ribs (for him) and a pulled pork sandwich (for me).   By the time we got home, both of us were kind of tired, so we plopped on the couch and I got a bunch of knitting done while we watched TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.