Saturday, October 10, 2015

croissants, Gail, Elthel's quilt



I hopped up early on Friday morning (10/9) to get my chocolate and almond croissants in the oven 
















 and believe me…they were absolutely heaven to eat :~).  At 9 AM, Gail arrived with a fruit salad 


















and Pat came with pastries from her favorite bakery in Chicago (and oh my were they yummy!!), a gallon of coffee and a bottle of cream liquor (since we were celebrating).  What were we celebrating?  Our hand crafted items going “live” on AMAZON.com…yep….thanks to Gail’s daughter, our handmade items will be available WORLDWIDE on AMAZON!!!!  We started breakfasting and talking at 9 AM…and finally broke up just after 1 PM….it was wonderful to just sit there and eat and talk!!!  After that I called Joanne and she rode with me to deliver Ethel’s latest quilt:   


 When I got home I had to clean up the kitchen from the morning (when everyone left I just ran out the door to Ethel’s) and by then it was time for chicken on the grill (OMgoodness….Michael does the best chicken on the grill) and leftover quinoa/butternut squash for dinner.  After dinner I worked for just a bit on getting the third Clinton School quilt done on Miss Scarlett (more on that saga tomorrow) and then plopped down to watch the boob tube with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.