Wednesday, October 21, 2015

crockpot, Jan & me, second quilt of valor loaded


Tuesday (10/20) was another busy, busy day (aren’t they all lately?)  I was at the hairdressers by 9 AM and back home again at 10:30.  I made sure this time that the light was on (for my Mexican Chicken Soup), on the crockpot: 
 
before Jan swung by to pick me up
 
and we headed out to a late breakfast.  By the time we ate and talked and talked and talked, and swung by the library, I was home at 12:30.  Enough time to visit with my honey briefly before heading to the bank, and then to Stitch and Chat.  I got LOTS of stuff at S&C for Clinton School…hats, mittens and scarves and also a large (and heavy!) bag of school supplies.  Since I was in the golf cart and didn’t want to leave any of that stuff out in the parking lot, I lugged it all into the pool where Pat W and I water walked for over an hour.  By the time I got home I had time to get through a few emails, and then it was time for dinner.  The soup was excellent…the only problem was that I couldn’t find any cornmeal in my freezer for the corn bread I always serve with it :~(.  I have lots of leftover soup, so I hope to get some cornmeal to make cornbread on Wednesday.  Michael left for rehearsal and after cleaning up the kitchen a bit, I headed downstairs to try to be productive.  I spent a good bit of time getting the second quilt of valor loaded,
 
and creating a quilting design to use on it.  I found a few more free quilting designs on the internet and spent a half an hour getting those loaded to my tablet as well.  I headed upstairs after that to read and wait for my honey to get home around 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.