Thursday, October 1, 2015

Paula & Deb, celery



It was overcast but not raining on Wednesday morning (9/30) so Michael left for golf here at SCCL, while I threw in some laundry and made dough for rolls.  Paula picked me up at 11 AM and we headed out for a Mexican lunch…the lunch was wonderful, but getting to talk with Paula for a couple of hours was even better.   

 By the time I got home, my honey was there….VERY pleased with his score of 85.  Later in the day he informed me that he had posted the lowest score and won 20 bucks….YAY!!  As soon as I got home from lunch, I packed up another beautiful bouquet of hydrangeas, along with soup and roll dough and headed off to visit with Loree.  She got a glowing report from her surgeon in the morning…so she was really happy as well.  When I got home, I noticed that the celery bottom I cut for the soup last Saturday had already started to sprout:    

 I’ve got to get it planted outside soon.  I had leftover Mexican for dinner, while Michael made spaghetti with sauce for himself.  Janice and I 1/2 SKYPED for an hour (still not working 100%) and after that I plopped down on the couch to watch TV with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.