Thursday, October 8, 2015

Marie, last quilt, Cookie



Michael left for golf here at SCCL at 8 AM on Wednesday (10/7), and I hopped up to get ready for my company.  I have gotten friendly with one of the librarians in our local library (Ellen)…her sister-in-law was visiting and she is a fellow long armer, and she came to see Miss Scarlett in action.   

Marie has been here once before, about a year ago, and we spent a delightful morning getting reacquainted and watching Miss Scarlett do her thing on the last of the polar fleece.   




While I love to load up a backing that will do multiple quilts, you have to be careful with polar fleece.  See how fat that roll is getting on the back bar?  It limits the amount of space available for quilting.



 I continued quilting after she left and Michael came home after 2 PM.  He had an 84…and while would normally make him THRILLED….he said he scrambled on every hole to make it.  I took a nap in the afternoon because my sleeping Tuesday night (or lack thereof) was horrible…and once I was up, someone else moved in:   
any place mom has been is fair game...it's always so warm!

 Michael and I had a quick mac ‘n’ cheese for dinner, then he left for rehearsal and I SKYPED with Janice (YAY….we’re back to SKYPE working again!!!) for an hour.  After that I sat on the couch and knit and waited for my honey to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.