Saturday, October 17, 2015

Elsie, Phil & Evelyn, Susan, Jim, Anne



Friday (10/16) was another very full day.  Jan picked me up in the morning and we ran a bunch of different errands to the shoe store (Jan can now run faster and jump higher!), WALMART for groceries, PIZZA HUT for lunch and the Pregnancy Care Center to drop off some quilts.  I got home in time to change clothes (and this cute photo oppotunity was waiting in the bedroom):


and head out to the funeral for Robin’s mother (Robin is a Thursday quilter).  I got home from that in time to change clothes and help Michael set up tray tables and chairs out in the driveway for the first driveway party in a LONG time:  

Phil & Evelyn

Susan

Jim, Anne

We sat and talked and munched for several hours, until it got just a bit too chilly :~).  By the time we put everything away and cleaned up, we were both pooped.  I kept thinking I would go downstairs to load up a quilt, but it was one of those “the spirit was willing but the flesh was weak”, so I just sat and read my book all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.