Thursday, October 15, 2015

Clinton School Quilt finished


Wednesday (10/16) went by in a flash.  I was up at o’dark hundred so that I could be down in Lancaster early in the morning.  I spent 4 hours signing people up for the Lancaster County Angel Tree effort.  By the time I got home at 1:30 I was beat, so I took a short nap.  I started to put the binding on the wrong side of the last quilt, and finished that up just in time to head up to the Lake House to walk in the pool for an hour.  By the time I got home and changed, Michael was eating his dinner….so we watched a bit of TV before he left for another rehearsal.  I headed back to the studio and even though I SKYPED with Janice for just over an hour, by 10 PM I had the binding totally finished and the label stitched down on another quilt (so...just in case you're counting...that's 2 quilts in 2 days :~): 
this is quilt #63 on Miss Scarlett!!
 
This is the last of these animal embroideries; now I’ll begin to sew together the dinosaur embroideries.  Michael came home just after 10 PM and we watched a PBS special on mary Tyler Moore before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.