Thursday, October 29, 2015

last 3 Clinton School tops for this year


Michael got rained out of golf on Wednesday (10/28), so he putzed around the house all day.  I managed to start sewing by 10 AM and by the time I left to walk in the pool with Pat in the afternoon, I had all of the dinosaur blocks sewn together and all of the borders put on for the last 3 Clinton quilts for this year. 
all 3 quilts are the same...I LOVE these dinosaur babies
 
I would love to quilt them right away, but I think I’d better quilt the customer quilt I got last week first.  When I got home from walking, I was starving, so I ate dinner a tiny bit early, then laid down for 1/2 an hour.  I thought exercise was supposed to give you energy…not make you tired.  Guess it will take a couple of months for me to get used to it first.  Michael left at 6:30 for rehearsal and I spent the evening (other than SKYPING with Janice) straightening up my studio, and starting to cut squares for….what else….a new quilt I’m HOT to make :~).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.