Tuesday, October 1, 2013

bouquet


Michael left very early for golf on Monday (9/30) and I got breakfast out of the way before Barrie came by for a visit.  She stayed for several hours and I actually WOVE while she was here.  Yessiree – Bob…that’s a word you haven’t seen in this blog for about a year and 9 months.  I don’t know what happened, I fell off the wagon with weaving, but I’m back on now J.  It was a very enjoyable experience….I already had 2 scarves warped up and partially woven, so I just started up again.  I have hopes that both could be finished before the craft fair on October 19th. I visited Jan in the afternoon and helped her to put up a design wall (every quilter deserves a design wall!!)  Michael got home very late because they stopped for a nice lunch because one of the guys got a hole-in-one!!!!!!  He’s been golfing for 63 years…and that was his first.  VERY exciting!  Anyway, Michael had time for a quick shower and a bit of yoghurt before leaving for rehearsal.  I continued to work on another tote and finished the stacking of the rows by the time he got home.  I mixed up sandwich bread and threw it in the fridge to rise overnight and we headed to bed.

I keep thinking our flowers are all done, but Michael is still managing to put a bouquet together about every other week J:
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.