Monday, October 14, 2013

hydrangeas, cruise purses


Michael got a few late blooming hydrangeas picked on Sunday (10/13):
 
before we headed out on our bike ride.  We stopped at the grocery store on the way home and my ‘milk carton’ basket was packed to the top with groceries.  We got hit with a misty rain on the way home, and were finally made it for breakfast around 10:30.  I worked on my purses in the afternoon and finally, by 5 PM, I had 8 purses done:

 
I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but the light part
of the purse is silver lame.  I'm trying a few 'evening'
purses this year,
 
After my dinner of soup, I got 2 pairs of pants mended for Michael, and worked for a bit on pulling together some things to do at our quilting retreat this Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.