Tuesday, October 29, 2013

bread, pizza, baby sweater


I got up early on Monday morning (10/28) because I wanted Michael to have fresh bread for breakfast.  After I shaped the loaves Sunday night, I just popped them into the fridge to rise overnight.  The house smelled heavenly when they were done:

 


Barrie arrived at 9:30 and we spent a wonderful couple of hours talking and knitting before she left (with 1/2  a loaf of fresh bread) to pick up Cooper (her 4 year old) at day care.  I spent 2-1/2 hours on the internet and searching through my recipes, trying to come up with the perfect egg roll recipe, then decided I needed to be productive, so started working on another set of shawls. 
I had leftover roll dough, so we had mushroom & pepperoni pizza for dinner:



then snuggled on the couch and watched some of our shows.  I finally finished the first baby sweater:







2 comments:

  1. baby sweater is adorable!!! And a thank you from mothers that you made it to tie !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby sweater is very sweet !!! MJ

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.