Sunday, October 6, 2013

trendy totes a trois, sun effects


Michael left early for golf on Saturday (10/5), while I headed down to my studio.  I don’t know why my (already slow) production slows down even more the closer I get to the end of a project…but it has always been so.  So, I have been working for 9 days on 3 totes….saving them to complete all at once, since I would be using my new block under my machine.  Something that should have taken maybe 3 hours, took me until 6:30 PM….but at least they are done and I am THRILLED!!!  My block worked perfectly….so sturdy…didn’t wobble at all!  And it was so much easier to slide under my machine than the stack of books.  It only took me one try and it was in place for all of this:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
on the block


finished!

last time.....

finished!
 


























 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I cleaned up my sewing room and got everything in place for my next projects before heading upstairs at 7 PM.  When I hit the top of the stairs, I just had to run back down for the camera….I shouldn't be happy about this (because it will fade my quilt), but I thought the picture was so cool: 
 
Michael and I just relaxed and watched TV for the rest of the evening.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful - as is all your creations--I love you so....

    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those black and white totes, especially the first one. That new pedestal was genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pretty totes...congrats on a job well done! And, the photo of your window superimposed on your hanging is very cool! See you in the morning. N~

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.