Wednesday, October 23, 2013

charity hat(s), animal print shawl, Elsie & Cookie a trois


I feel like I got a lot done on Tuesday (10/22) but don’t really have a lot to show for it yet.  I finished my last charity hat (so I’m glad I met my goal for this year…I wanted a box of hats by the time it started to get cold):


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

Now I just have to finalize where they will be donated.  My next goal is a box of baby sweaters for the Pregnancy Care Center, by the end of 2014.  So, I spent quite a bit of time setting up my knitting basket for sweater production, and getting a bunch of yarn wound.  Then I looked around my studio, and it is OVERFULL!!!  I spent many hours ironing and cutting (previously washed) fabric so that I can hopefully serge 10 charity pillow cases at quilting on Thursday.  Michael and I had a big lunch, and he packed a sandwich for rehearsal and left at 5 PM.  I spent the evening putting fringe on the second animal print shawl:

 
and I had company while I was doing it:









Michael arrived home at 10:40.  We talked for a bit and finally had lights out by 11:30 PM.  We both said we’re getting too old for this J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.