Sunday, October 13, 2013

Connie


Michael left for golf on Saturday (10/12) and I headed downstairs to work a bit on the purses.  My friend Connie:

 

stopped by for a visit and we had a good time talking while I weighed out all of the ingredients for banana bread.  Jan swung by to pick me up at 12:30 for an abortive trip to the Lake House to try to snag hot dogs, but they were sold out L.  By the time we got back, Michael was home and the 2 of us headed up to the Lake House for a 3 hour class on self-defense.  It was a VERY interesting and informative class, now we just have to practice it regularly until it becomes second nature.  When we got home I mixed up and baked the banana bread, delivering some to my 2 favorite woodworkers as thank yous.  Michael and I decided to have banana bread and popcorn for dinner and watch movies for the rest of the night J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.