Wednesday, October 2, 2013


I spent Wednesday morning (10/1) working on my second tote and got the binding put on.  Then I headed upstairs to get my sandwich bread baked.  We took 1/2 a loaf over to a woodworking friend who is building a new display for me, and 1/2 a loaf  over to Sally & Jimmy’s, where we stayed to visit for a bit.  Joanne was waiting for me when I got home, so I quickly grabbed my knitting and we headed off to Stitch ‘n’ Chat (Michael took another 1/2 loaf down to Joanne’s husband Larry as a partial thank you for my sewing machine block).  Knitting was fun and I got about 10 inches done on my baby blanket (making myself take it every Tuesday was a good idea….I  think now someday it will actually get done J).  Michael and I spent a bit of time filming a short video of him for another acting gig, then he left at 5:30 for rehearsal and I spent the ENTIRE evening reading a new Debbie Macomber book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.