Monday, September 30, 2013


Al and Lynn came for breakfast on Sunday (9/29) and we made pancakes and potatoes and bacon.  Al once again proclaimed that Michael makes the best potatoes (and he does!!!)  We had a wonderful time and I was glad to see them once more before they head back to Connecticut  L.  Al was here for a month, and it was very hard for me to not call all of the time and invite him over….but they were down here to work, so I respected that (even though it was hard).

Michael cleaned up the kitchen from breakfast, so I immediately got to head to the studio to work on another tote.  I worked until about 5, when we started our ‘champagne and puffy things’ dinner.  So, we snuggled on the couch and watched a bit of TV, which included the season premiere of MODERN FAMILY.  If you are not already watching this funny, funny show…you should be J.  In that episode, California approved gay marriage, and Cam and Mitchell planned how to ask each other to marry them…and it reminded me of when Michael asked me to marry him….which made me cry…not to mention ‘watching’ Michael’s proposal made many of the women in my office to cry.  And I have to say after watching that episode…I feel very sorry for all of the people in this country that refuse to recognize that love is love, no matter what the gender is of the people who are in love.

1 comment:

  1. I can only say "AMEN" to your closing remarks. I remember having lengthy debates with one of Dennis's cousins in Maine, and I think I got him to consider the point that if two souls love each other, and want to make vows to each other before God, who are we to judge or stop them?

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.