Sunday, October 20, 2013

Elsie & Cookie, paisley humbug, leopard shawl


Michael left to run errands on Friday (10/18) morning and I headed downstairs to start pricing and pulling my stuff  together for the craft fair.  I did have company while I was working:
 

I had to add fringe to one more side of one of my leopard shawls first, so I did that, but when I went to stitch it on, I had teal thread on my machine…so I said ‘just finish the last humbug bag’ so I did that first:

 
then stitched down the fringe on my new shawl:
 

I got Mexican chicken soup in the crockpot (in the morning) and spent the rest of the day in the studio, pricing stuff and generally trying to get organized.  At dinnertime I sent soup off with Sally (with a loaf of cornbread) and soup off with Donna, and Michael ran some soup and the last of the cornbread up to Bob to thank him for building my beautiful display racks.

I was exhausted in the evening and basically just sat and watched TV until bedtime.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.