Tuesday, October 15, 2013


Michael left early for golf on Monday (10/14) and I got a bit of work in on a new set of shawls before Jan picked me up at 10:30.  We went out to lunch at CITY TAVERN, then headed to Michael’s.  I picked up some artist’s canvas for a new craft I hope to try.  We wanted to stop at WALMART on the way home, but didn’t realize it was a holiday (Columbus Day) and the parking lot was PACKED!!!  So we just turned around and headed for home.  I spent the afternoon and all evening (except for an hour visit to the vet for Cookie’s ears) in the studio, working on new shawls.  Michael came home from golf with an 87, and after a nap, a shower and a fast dinner, left for rehearsal at 5:30 and got home at 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.