Friday, October 11, 2013

Cookie & Else a trois


Michael went golfing on Wednesday (10/9) and came home with $15 in prize money….as well as being a good luck charm yet again.  Last week one of his foursome got a hole in one…his first in 63 years of playing golf!!!  This week, another one of his foursome got his 4th hole in one!!!  Michael’s team came in 3 under par, which was good enough for a second place finish.  Of course he got home from golfing very late because they had to go out and ‘celebrate’ the hole in one….with margaritas J.  He was home for a couple of hours, had leftover pizza for dinner and spent the rest of the night at rehearsal.  I spent the afternoon and evening working on my purses, where I had some good company:

gosh - you're barely letting me on the stool!


 
ok - that'a bit better






 

good - I'm here for the duration now.
 
*********************

Thursday morning (10/10) I picked up Debra and we headed off to quilting.  I took knitting (because I still haven’t found anything I can work on at quilting.  I don’t know what I am going to do next week which is our 11 hour retreat!!!)  Becky and Debra both came home with me so that they could witness soap making first hand.  We had a good time talking while I was making it and Becky is going to swing by on Friday to see the finished product….when you unmold it after it has incubated is when you REALLY know whether or not you actually got soap!  I made lavender scented and tried marbling the color…we’ll see if that works tomorrow as well.  I had a short visit with Sally in the afternoon, then it was back to the purses while Michael headed to rehearsal yet again.  Another late night, he didn’t get home until 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.