Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cookie


Michael left at 7 AM for golf (I never even heard him get up) on Wednesday (10/16) and even though he crabbed about double bogeying 17 & 18, he still came home as low man with an 83.  I hopped up before 7:30 and immediately headed downstairs to get a bunch of work done before Janice called me at 9.  When I came back upstairs to shower, change and get ready for my phone call, someone was snuggled up in bed:

 
Janice and I talked for about 40 minutes, and then Jan swung by and picked me up and we headed for the DMV.  Jan got her license renewed, we stopped and split a nice lunch at a local cafĂ© and then headed to a quilt shop.  It was our first time there and we managed to find several things we liked before heading home around 2.  I spent the rest of the day and evening getting ready for our one-day retreat at Scrap Happy Quilters.  When Michael got home from rehearsal at 11, we packed up the car and fell into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.