Thursday, October 3, 2013

Elsie & Cookie, peanut brownie cups, Mocha Truffle Cookies


Michael left for golf on Wednesday (10/2) and I got in a bit of sewing before my weekly call from Janice.  Most weeks it seems like we have lots of time to talk.   Today for some reason, the time seemed to go by in a flash L.  I headed back to the studio to work on a tote, and I had some company:


 
I stayed there until Michael came home.  So….Michael comes home from golf…..he’s DRAGGING it out…..he shot a 38 on the back (the easier side) and then…..he says….’and a 38 on the front’!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A 76!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The lowest score of his life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Needless to say, he was a happy camper the rest of the afternoon.  I headed upstairs around 4 PM to make peanut better brownie cups for Michael to take to rehearsal: 

 
and Mocha Truffle Cookies as a thank you to the man who is building me a new display rack:
 


 
Michael left for rehearsal at 5:30 and I sat and read a book until he got home at 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.