Wednesday, October 16, 2013

chocolate pound cake, pizza, chocolate truffle cookies


Michael got to sleep in on Tuesday morning (10/15) and I spent the morning working on shawls.  I had a quick lunch and was ready for Joanne at 1 PM for Stitch & Chat.  We had a good time, but left just a tiny bit early so that I could get all of my cooking/baking done before Michael left at 5:30 for rehearsal.  I made a chocolate pound cake:

 
for him to take to rehearsal, and a pizza:




before cheese (broccoli on one side, spinach mushroom on other

Adafter cheese
















 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
after baking
 
for us for dinner and some cookies:

mocha chocolate truffle

for his cookie jar.

I headed back to studio after he left to work on shawl….got 2 shawls all sewn, worked on fringe for a bit, then started to go through old pictures.  Someone is retiring at TIC and I have some pictures to send for retirement party.  That took me until 10:40 when Michael got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.