Wednesday, October 30, 2013


I packed up Italian Wedding Soup, Mexican Chicken Soup and Elephants Chicken Soup on Tuesday morning (10/29) and headed off to visit Becky (one of the Fiber Floozies) who had surgery on both feet about 2 weeks ago.  She lives in Monroe, which is about 45 minutes away, but I have been to the town before, so knew how long the trip would be.  I can’t believe she is walking already!!!  Very slowly, and with boots on both feet, but walking none-the-less.  We had a wonderful visit and I got to meet 2 of her sons-in-law as well as her mom, who all stopped by.  I headed home, picking up a sandwich for lunch in Waxhaw, and only got to Stitch & Chat a tiny bit late.  Everyone LOVED the baby sweater…I think because it is so small, it just looks even cuter, and I am excited to start the next one.  I got home from S&C just after 3 and spent a bit of time downstairs with the dog so that Michael could get in a quick nap (he’s still recovering from rehearsing and performing).  We had a light dinner, then he took off for the movies with Larry, while I stayed home and knit on a new baby sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.