Friday, October 18, 2013

Christmas table runners, paisley humbug bags


I spent Thursday (10/17) at Scrap Happy Quilters!  Michael and I packed up most of my stuff Wednesday night, so that in the morning I only had to grab my egg salad and cheese and cream cheese and jam.  I left the house after 8, picked up Debra, and we headed off to Osceola Methodist.  I didn’t get home until 8 PM (by which time Michael had already left for rehearsal) and I was beat.  I didn’t even unpack the car (except for the leftover food).  I got 2 table runners quilted and bound:

 

 (Do they look familiar to the Fiber Floozies?  They should, I made the tops at retreat this year J). and I got 3 new humbug bags done:

When I got home, I poured a glass of Amaretto over ice and read my book until Michael got home at 10:30…that about sums up the day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You were VERY productive at retreat! BG

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.