Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cookie

We got a REALLY late start on Saturday (10/26), and I barely got a little paperwork done before we left for the movies.  Michael hasn’t been able to have his usual Tuesday movie nights (because he’s been rehearsing) so he really wanted to go.  We saw GRAVITY in 3-D…it was AWESOME…I would recommend this movie to anyone (and definitely see it in 3-D if you can….they should win an OSCAR for special effects)!  We were home by 3:30 PM and I decided I had to buckle down and get rid of the papers on my desk that have been piling up (the most important being the minutes of our last volunteer meeting).  Michael took a shower while I was working…while his faithful companion waited on his sweatshirt: 

We had a reprise of Friday’s dinner again on Saturday and Michael left around 6 for another performance and I spent the night knitting.  I am making good progress on the second 1/2 of the baby sweater….but my hands are really feeling the fact that I have been knitting so much.  I need to figure out what my next sewing project is…and soon J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.