Sunday, May 31, 2020

day #2 of retreat, driveway BINGO, coffee cake

Current Corona Virus Deaths in the US - 105,611

                                            Yesterday - 104,581

****************************************

I got a bike ride in and my blog out on Saturday (5/30) before Paula showed up for day #2 of retreat:  



She continued to work on her QoV, while I continued to work on my quilt in the same pattern, but not before showing me the masks she has gone crazy making:  

(this is just a portion of what she's made)

She figured she’d made over 70 so far….and is not sure if there are more in her future  :~).  

She brought us a wonderful lunch: 



and of course, her mousse for dessert, and we continued to sew until probably around 3 PM.  By the time she left, she had finished all 35 of her blocks:


and I had finished 9 of mine.

I read for a bit when she left, and took a little nap before having a quick dinner and heading down to Paula’s driveway for driveway BINGO:  







What a fun evening….I really don’t like to play BINGO, but Paula read the numbers at a good clip and had fun/small prizes and everything was wonderful!!  When Michael and I got home, we watched the last 2 episodes of THE ROOKIE….what a cliff hanger….I certainly hope it comes back!

And here's a smurf-a-licious breakfast treat my friend Mary Jo made recently....apple coffee cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.