Thursday, May 7, 2020

Paula's food drive, Janice's new scrap quilt


Wednesday morning (5/6) was taken up with the food drive.  I got my blog out and read my emails before heading up to the LODGE just before 10 AM.  Paula organized a food drive and I volunteered to be one of the drivers to our local food bank if needed.  We sat at the LODGE for 2 hours collecting food, and then headed to HOPE in Lancaster.  Paula got TEN loaded SUV’s of food…it was incredible:  








I was home by 1:30 and made a bite of lunch before a visit with June and SKYPE-ing with Janice.  

Janice has completed another incredible scrap quilt:  



She just needs borders and I got to see what she was auditioning yesterday while we were SKYPE-ing.

I got a tiny bit of sewing done after dinner….I started to put together the blocks for the third and last Curvy Rectangle QoV:



1 comment:

  1. How wonderful about your food drive. And another great scrappy quilt by Janice!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.