Monday, May 25, 2020

bread, cinnamon bread, pizza


Current Corona Virus Deaths in the US - 99,300 


                                             Yesterday - 98,746

********************************************


We had a busy Sunday morning (5/24) but the best part was definitely SKYPE-ing with the family.  I made it downstairs by 11 AM and tried to pull together some semblance of a blog post  :~).  I headed back upstairs….made egg salad from the 9 hard cooked eggs I made yesterday…had breakfast (egg salad sandwich with lettuce and cheese inside a low carb wrap) and settled in to finish my library book.  

At 2 PM I finally headed to my studio to try to be productive  :~).  I guess I should have reversed the order I did things, because I only got 2 passes done:



before the thunder storms moved in…and Xena is never plugged in when it’s raining!  

I had to go upstairs around then anyway to get working on some bread.  We are totally out, so I knew I wanted to bake some.  I always make dough for 2 loaves, but we have not been accosting our neighbors to give away a loaf during this quarantine time, so I thought I’d use the extra dough to make a pizza (I bought some fresh mozzarella last week).  Michael said something about cinnamon bread, but I told him I couldn’t because of the pizza.  I briefly thought about making my regular bread dough, and also making a shortcut cinnamon dough, but ultimately decided we didn't need that much bread in the house!  Anyway, I started to think about it and using up enough dough for an entire loaf of breaf for pizza dough was too much…..so, I made a loaf of bread, a baby loaf of cinnamon bread: 







and pizza:  




I cannot stress enough to you how very cute that little loaf of cinnamon bread is:


I think I got quite a few 'rounds' in that tiny loaf!


so, so cute!  By then it was 7 PM and we settled in to watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.