Sunday, May 10, 2020

customer quilt loaded, popovers, Connie's quilt


Michael left for golf before 8 AM Saturday morning (5/9), and I headed out to PANERA for another bagel before settling in to get my blog out.  It was a really long one and I wasn’t finished until 10 AM when I headed upstairs to have some tea and breakfast.  By the time I was ready for some quilting, it was 11 AM.  I had a customer quilt to load up, so I worked on that:  




I just got it basted and decided I wasn't ready to do anything else, so I straightened up my studio a bit (it ALWAYS need that  :~).

My honey came home at 1:30 PM with another 81 and TWO birdies!!  His streak is up to 5 in a row.

Michael had soup for dinner….and I made popovers once again...he was in heaven!!



These are so simple to make and I am delighted that Inez wants to make them during our baking week this year!

It was a pretty relaxing day…..a good ending to another great week!

Connie sent me a picture of the quilt on her bed....you know....I'm really beginning to like it....I think it looks great:




1 comment:

  1. BG's quilt or Ann's now is beautiful. Wasn't fond of it before it was quilted. Now I am thinking of putting it on my to do list. Oh congrats for Michael, all those lessons and new clubs are paying off. Next is the PGA??

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.