Saturday, May 16, 2020


Michael left for golf around 7:30 AM on Friday (5/15) while I headed out 

for a bike ride.  When I came home, I grabbed my KINDLE and headed 

out to the lanair for a blissful period of time, reading my emails and enjoying  the sights and sounds of nature.  I really wanted to stay out there forever, but I had things to get done, so I eventually started moving.  

took a shower and headed up to the chiro, before coming home to a phone call from Paula.  She needed to sew on a few things and asked if she could come down (as her machine was still in our kitchen).  I said sure…I would be up when I finished with my blog.  




of course Cookie couldn't leave her alone!



I had an enjoyable time talking to her until she left to run errands with Doug, and I left for my appointment with my ‘nose’ doctor.  He needed to check that nothing was growing back…and everything looked terrific and I don’t have to see him for a year….YAY!!!   It was kind of funny, he kept thanking me, saying that he had never seen anything like my polyp and he was so glad he was the one who got to find and remove it and that he kept talking to his colleagues about it and everyone found it intereting…SHESH!!!  I don’t need to be anymore of a medical oddity than I already am  :~).  

I was home by 4 PM (definitely loads more traffic on the roads than there has been), and continued to relax for the rest of the day.  

And what a surprise – Trump dumps Dr. Fauci (who has served under six presidents)….most of us saw this coming at least a month ago as Dr. Fauci has never been a ‘yes’ man….Dr. Fauci's transgression is to base his evaluations -- after decades of public service and expertise fighting HIV/AIDS, Ebola, Zika and anthrax -- on facts and  logic that conflict with Trump's chosen version of reality.  The history of  Trump’s three years in power shows that officials who do not provide the justification and the pretext for his actions or who prefer to act on their own perceptions of the national interest are eventually ousted.  Read the 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.