Sunday, May 24, 2020

sweater for AJ, new customer quilt


Current Corona Virus Deaths in the US - 98,746 


                                             Yesterday - 97,663

*****************************************


Michael left for golf before 8 AM on Saturday (5/23) and I got a new library book on Friday….so you KNOW what I was doing!!  I spent the morning reading except for going with Paula to Loree’s to pick up Paula’s machines.  I did manage to start blocking the new sweater for AJ......just have to wait for it to dry before sending it off (I got the pattern from fellow floozie Sharon):


I think I missed making a button hole here!!!

My honey got home at 2 PM and we talked/played WORDSCAPES for an hour until finally heading downstairs.  I got my customer quilt loaded and basted:  





and got the program set up before dinnertime.  I am going to have to pay close attention to this quilt as the borders are larger than the inside of the quilt.  I will have to work hard to not get pleats in the border…as it is a beautiful quilt and I want it to be as nice as I can make it.  My customer mitered all 4 of her borders at the bottom of the quilt….I don’t know if that contributed to the excess, as I have never done that.  

We had leftover pierogis for dinner and watched the MARVELOUS MRS MAISEL in the evening.

1 comment:

  1. If you don't say anything, they won't even notice the missed buttonhole. Cute sweater.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.