Sunday, December 22, 2019

ham/cheese/poppyseed rolls, Culligan's party


Michael left around 8:30 AM on Saturday morning (12/21) for golf, and I got busy in the kitchen.  I wanted to put together the party rolls right away, so that I could quilt the rest of the day.  I got those all put together:  

I put mustard down on the rolls, then layer ham on top


add swiss cheese

I like to put some of the butter/Wocestershire/poppyseed mix on the inside of the top of the rolls

then pour the rest all around

these were baked just before we left for the party...and I came home with a completely empty dish!!

then headed downstairs to get my blog out, and finally got to settle in for some quilting.  

I got a new QoV pattern I wanted to try….I love the pattern, and love the density: 





but it is so dense that each pass takes 1/2 an hour…and almost a full bobbin!!  

Anne stopped by for just a short visit in the afternoon, and I got in a nap before getting cleaned up and heading out to the Culligan's Christmas Party with my honey.  It was a wonderful party…there are always tons of people there…and lots and lots of good food:  















We had a lovely time and just snuggled into our lazyboy when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.