Monday, December 16, 2019

peanut clusters, embroidered towel


My honey was up and out early to the grocery store Sunday morning (12/15), while I got busy in the kitchen.  

I had lots of leftover peanuts since I didn’t make White Trash this year….and peanut clusters used to be my dad’s favorite when we would order gifts for my parents from BETSY ANN CANDIES in Pittsburgh….so that’s what I did in the morning:  



As usual, I had company in the morning while I was working:






After that I headed downstairs to get a towel embroidered.  We are going to a Christmas party this Saturday, and I want to take a towel as a hostess gift….and since we have our Machine Embroidery party tomorrow, at least I’ll finally have an embroidered show and tell  :~).  Usually I just have the labels on my quilts…..or I’ve given away my embroidery before our once per month meeting….so it will be nice to finally show something relevant to the club!  




After that I dropped back to working on the baby boy quilts.  By 3 PM the 3rd and 4th tops were done and I headed upstairs for more kitchen work.  

I got cookie dough made and cracker dough made….but both of them had to chill for a couple of hours….so my honey made a grilled ham & cheese sandwich for dinner: 

doesn't that look yummy??

and then I headed downstairs for a bit more work.  I got started putting the binding on the second kitty quilt…this is my last UFO for the year…..YAY!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.