Saturday, December 7, 2019

Caramel Popcorn


My honey made a smurfy omelet for breakfast Friday morning (12/6): 


the last of the pecan muffins....I think this mix was a gift from you Susie!

yum!!

before leaving for a quick grocery shopping trip and then a stop at the insurance agent’s open house (Karen always puts out quite a spread): 





before coming home and getting ready for a golf tee off time of NOON.  

For me, Friday was all about starting my (limited this year) production of food gifts.  Since my chocolate had not yet arrived (yes, June and I decided to order some!), I made my caramel popcorn:  

making my popcorn

ready to be coated

the butter/sugar covering

all baked and getting cooled

yum!!

I started at 11 AM and finished up at 4 PM…it was a long day!!  

Paula stopped down at 4:30 as I made some cheese balls and wanted her opinion….we both thought they were yummy!!  I was pretty tired after that, so read my book for a bit, but eventually I headed to my studio.  

I was anxious to get my string quilt top all together, and by the time I came upstairs around 8 PM, I was done:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.