Thursday, December 12, 2019

Bell Ringer's Concert


Michael and I stayed up late again on Tuesday night, so we were in no rush to get up Wednesday morning (12/11).  I finally got my blog posted around 9 AM, then dropped back to working on the baby boy quilts.  I got all of the blocks for one quilt done (only 24 more blocks to go!!): 



before heading out to the Lake House to find out about stem cell injections (yes, I’m thinking about them again for my knees as I am once again constantly in pain in my left knee).  

Well…the people who were supposed to be there left early  :~(, so I sat in the lounge and read my book for a bit before hitting the bank on the way to get my hair done.  

I was home around 4 PM and putzed around with my honey.  I headed downstairs and spent about an hour using up the scrapbooking paper on my SHQ gift, so now I am all set.  After that I started to pack up everything I wanted to take to quilting, but was not quite done by 6:45 when I left for the Lake House.  Anne was saving me a seat for the bell ringers concert:  

one of the beautiful trees in our lobby






this woman is playing a hammered dulcimer


On the way back to my car....I saw this license plate....obviously from one of the participants:


It was a spectacular and lovely hour….putting me totally into the Christmas spirit.  I went home and snuggled under a quilt with my honey while watching TV.

And somebody took a recent walk with Santa:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.