Thursday, December 19, 2019

Pat's Show & Tell, new QoV basted


Michael got up at 7 AM on Wednesday (12/18) but I slept in for a bit (maybe making up for my 4 AM start on Tuesday  :~).  

Cookie was in her favorite spot when I finally did get up:



I finally got my blog out and collected all of my stuff for a trip to Pat’s.  We spent several hours talking and embroidering…it was wonderful!  



And she had show and tell for some of the things she's been working on:






I stopped at the library: 

the dog statute appropriately dressed for the holidays

and the bank and the grocery store on the way home and finally got home around 2 PM.  

I mixed up dough for some hot chocolate cookies, and spent some time reading my new library book.  Michael had dinner super early, then left to pick up Larry and head on out to Lancaster to audition for TWELVE ANGRY JURORS.  

I got my cookies baked: 



then headed downstairs for some quilting time.  I got my first QoV loaded and basted: 



and had company while I was working:



before Michael came home around 8 PM, and we watched TV for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.