Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Cookie, kitties vs tree, 1st cat quilt totally completed


Michael headed out to the chiro on Tuesday (12/3), and then to WALMART, Southern Spirits and the golf store, while I headed to the studio to begin quilting on the:  


It has really come together (just shows what I can do when I’m only working on ONE thing!!!  I have some embroideries I need to get done, but I forced myself not to be distracted by them (SQUIRREL!!!) and just to concentrate on the secret project) and I am thrilled about that.  Not only that it is close to finished, but that I can get back to some other things  :~).  

One of my furry babies spent the morning enjoying the sun:  


I continued to quilt all afternoon and I had to keep my eye on my project the entire time, so I didn’t get anything else done.  

Michael set up our Christmas tree in the living room....that is the good news.  The bad news is....the kitties are facinated by it....and NOT in a good way:

oooo - a new toy!!!


By dinnertime I was 1/2 way through with my quilting  :~).   

My honey headed out to the movies in the evening and I decided I needed a break from quilting, so I got 2 labels embroidered: 



and got the binding all complete around the first cat quilt:


I saw this on Facebook yesterday and burst out laughing....it's so ME!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.