Monday, December 9, 2019

soap, Carolina Belles, Jim & Ann Mary, janice


My honey ran to the store for me first thing Sunday morning (12/8), while I finally managed to get my soap unmolded and cut into bars:  


Despite the problems I had making it, I think it will be okay once it is cured.  

After breakfast we spent several hours getting the house ship-shape for Martini Night tomorrow.  I also got both of my desserts all meaured and ready for baking:



By then it was time to leave for the Christmas Concert up at the Lodge. 
The concert was the Carolina Belles, a group of 14 women who sang holiday songs…it was lovely.  




Our neighbor Ann Mary:

Jim & Ann Mary
is a part of the group and got tickets for us.

We got home around 4 PM and shortly afterward:  



Janice arrived!!!  

I got both desserts for Martini Night baked before dinner, and after dinner we retired to the studio: 




where I got my gift ready for the Chinese Auction (or some people call it dirty Santa) at quilting this week (pictures after the party).  

I also got the 1 inch border on the baby quilt:  


and here are the scraps I had left:….Whew…I just made it!



1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.