Sunday, December 15, 2019

sugared pecans, spaghetti squash, 2 baby boy tops done


Although it poured for most of the day on Friday, my honey hopped up at 6:30 AM Saturday morning (12/14), ever hopeful about getting in a round of golf.  I hopped up as well, hoping to get a few more food gifts completed.  

I got 2 runs of sugared pecans done:  

coating them in eggs and rum!

adding to the bag filled with sugar and a secret blend of spices

ready to bake for an hour

all done.....

and bagged up

and then because the oven was on, I roasted my spaghetti squash (first time cooking that) for a new recipe I want to try:  



Michael came home, pleased about getting 2 birdies and we spent the afternoon downstairs…he was working on his emails, while I continued to work on the boy baby blankets.  

By the time I went upstairs around 7:30 PM, I had 2 of the tops completely done:  



I spent the evening knitting away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.